7/4/09

This week





Here is a moose we saw while in the mountains.

I should have more pictures for this post, because it is very hard to visualize some of the fun I had this week.



Sunday: Sunday wasn't too exciting. We took pictures. For YW our personal theme is a modest new era. Mom taught my YW lesson. It was on prayer. So for had outs she gave us each a statue resembling prayer.






Monday: We headed off for camping. Then I played volleyball with Camilla. That was pretty fun. We then did indoor Olympics. Kids were against adults. Kids won of course. We then had some marshmallows.






Tuesday: Dad left early in the morning so I slept in and enjoyed our warm camper. For a craft the boys made whistles, while the girls put on a fashion show. Luckily I only had to dress up Camilla in 5 minutes with limited craft supplies. She was named Queen of the Campers;)!!! For the Outdoor Olympics we had a bunch of games that were quite fun. Me, Camilla, Emily, and Zariah won. We then had a watermelon bust then had a contest who could spit the seeds the farest. I didn't realize I was such a bad spitter. I did get better than Elieen who had the seed slip out of her mouth. We had a balloon toss. And me and Camilla kind of started a water fight with Brent and Judys grandkids, which wasn't quite a good idea because the next morning when we go to the fire there they are waiting. The supper together was good we had chile frito pie. For the program we were incharge of it so we awarded everyone who participated a toy or candy. I played the piano, I guess it turned out all right. It ended up raining while it was time for more smores so we started one in the lodge, in the fireplace. I was very surprised that there wasn't any dancing this time. Maybe it is a good thing your kids didn't come Amy;)!






Wednesday: Not much happened on Wednesday. We cleaned up and came home. I forgot I had YW where we would be doing first aid, so I'll have to do that at Girls Camp.






Thursday: We went to Merlin Wardell funeral. Then went to town to pick up some stuff for my early birthday party.






Friday: Weeded the garden and did some chores outside. When to town again to pick up stuff for Friday's party. Came home made pizza and saw Rachel. Then had a party at the ponds, with Tricia and Trevor and Trevor's family, grandparents and us. Pretty fun and plenty of food.






Saturday: Today I put on an early birthday party, because rachel would be here. I just made tacos and a very filling ice cream cake. Rachel gave me some food, I guess in return for her Christmas present to her ;) Thanks Rach.






Well that is pretty much all that happened this week.



1 comment:

Trish said...

Sounds like fun. Are you celebrating your birthday on Friday too? :o) Was the moose in camp?