7/21/09

Random

Girls camp was fun. Sadly I didn't take any pictures. I didn't even unpack my camera. It was pretty fun though. The hike was pretty easy, because we stopped about every five minutes. Lake day was canceled because the road was closed. The other days we just kind of messed around and played games.



Yesterday we went over to Grandma Greta's for lunch and me and Vick went in the hot tub. I went to see Harry Potter with Mom yesterday. It was pretty good.

These are some peas from our garden. We have also had some zucchini, green beans, and some potatoes. I think some of our onions are ready.


One day after moving cows Dad gave us each a flower and told us to suck from the stem. Mine didn't really have much in it. So I can't really tell you what it was like.
Not much else has happened this week. This week, tomorrow we go to the ranger station. So that will be fun. I'll try to take some pictures.



1 comment:

blah said...

What a bummer you didn't get to have lake day! Thanks for sharing your beans and peas with us, they were deliciouse!!