5/24/09

School's Out, Summer's here!

Hey everyone. I'm so excited. School is over! I have been waiting since August. We had a great party and went swimming for the last day of school. I can't wait to make summer plans and to have a great time. Also only 46 more days until my birthday, so keep that in mind. Here are the top ten things that happened this week.
1. Went Swimming!
2.Had a Late Night Party
3. Stayed the night at Camilla's
4. Had no homework
5. Dicected frogs
6. Talent show on Wednesday was fantastic
7. Garage Sale on Saturday
8. Ate at Subway
9. Got a tan
10. The worst thing my Facebook got shut down:(
Over all this week was pretty good. For number 10 I couldn't think of anything else good so I just had to put something bad. I don't know why it was shut down, but it was:(

Oh, before I forget, one funny story. When I got home from church I was so hungry because we didn't get home until 3. I changed as fast as I could. I just threw on an old shirt. As I walked out my bedroom door I realized I had put my arm through the hole in the armpit. I felt really embarrised because I had been wearing that shirt as a gym shirt and hadn't realized the hole was that large, oh well. Have a great week.

6 comments:

Trish said...

How did your facebook get shut down? That is funny about your shirt. I'm glad you're done with school!

Trish said...

Lisa,
Since I like to pick out things, how do you think Emily would like this dress?
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2975496?refsid=248640&refcat=0%7e2379292%7e2379293%7e6008499%7e6008540&SourceID=&SlotID=2&origin=related

just totally ignore the price. :o)

Trish said...

Or something like this? http://www.chasing-fireflies.com/prodinfo.asp?number=28162

Should I start picking out dresses for you? :o)

Trish said...

yes, I think the prices are high too, but I thought they were so cute. :o) Too bad they didn't have some in Camilla's size.

Trish said...

O.k., I was looking at some others. What do you think of this one? https://www.downeastbasics.com/ProductImages/S09_laielinen_vl.jpg
It would be for the older girls, but they could put a pink/rose tank top under it or something. :o) It's only $30 too.

Trish said...

http://www.mattgardnerfamily.blogspot.com/
Amy started a blog. :o)