3/27/09

This Last Month

So we had Trish and her family come. It was pretty fun and we had some pretty cool activities. We celebrated pi day (March 14), St. Patricks Day, and roasted some pretty big marshmallows.
The bag the marshmallows came in.


A Giant Marshmallow from Mexico compared to a regular one.


The Two colors in the bag.



So I also went skiing on Tuesday. These are some pictures after the fact. It was pretty fun, until you crashed. Daniel Davidson got hurt pretty bad, he got a concussion, broke some teeth, broke a rib, which caused problems inside. However he is improving and doing better. I go skiing again on Monday with the 6th graders, so that should be lots of fun! Considering I can show off my moves since this is their first time.


These next pictures are of our very own patio, that me and Cozy did, it took a while but the day was really nice and I think it looks pretty good. But we still need to add finishing touches.




I started track a couple weeks ago, so the following pictures are of the uniforms. Mr. George I think ordered too many large ones. The middle classed sized people had to go last and those were the only ones left.We had a track meet tomorrow, but apparently the people on the other end never scheduled it. We tried to just reserve a track to practice on, but couldn't get one, so our first track meet will be on Tuesday. It's just the Rainbow Relay though, so we just get to try out everything, so no ribbons will be given.

My big ugly uniform.

Another thing, anyone who comments on this post will recieve a homemade gift, I feel guilty for getting one, but not giving one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK - you could certainly send me a gift, Little Sis. It's good to hear how things are going.

Rach

Trish said...

thanks for posting again. I haven't got the pictures off my camera yet. We really had a good time. Are you sure you don't want to live with us until May 9th? :o)That's funny about the uniforms.