2/7/09

Powell


Well last night I played Powell. They were a pretty good match for us. In the 7th grade game we polled ahead and won 16 to 9. They started wearing down in the second half. In the sixth grade game we lost 13 to 9. Our defence wasn't the greatest, but it was still fun to play. Today I don't have any games, but next week is our last week and we have three games. Against Cloud Peak, Ten Sleep, and Rocky, so that should be fun.
About a month ago, we got two new cats they are about 9 or 10 months now, they are pretty fun, I'll have to see if I can get a picture today. One is black and white and the other is gray. Their names are Bandit and Ash. They are brother and sister too!
Also for our Family Consumer Sciences class we started our own mini FCCLA club since it was too late to join the real one. I'm President, Camilla is VP, Quinton is Secretary, and Nate is Treasure.
Have a good week!

No comments: